The HRIM course program offers a competitive and industry-based curricua that provides the students with world-class competence and positive work values needed to meet the demands of the changing industry and global environment. The School is proud to offer complete and updated facilities such as kitchen laboratories, well-appointed mini-hotel, function room and bar facilities, mock travel agency, air-conditioned classroom, library and multimedia services.
The School also provides the students with practical alternative learning experiences through various skills development activities, events, seminars, air-conditioned classrooms, library and multimedia services.
Goals & Objectives
- To promote and strengthen the quality of hospitality and tourism education and skills development program to attain word class competitiveness.
- To focus on competency-based training and education to meet the changing demands of the industry and the global environment.
- To inculcate positive values through the development of moral character with emphasis on work ethic, self-discipline and self-reliance.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
Track: Cruise Line and Hotel Management
Track: Quick Service Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management
- Hotel and Restaurant Services (2-year Course)
- Short-Term TESDA Accredited Courses:
- Commercial Cooking NC II
- Bread and Pastry Production NC II
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Housekeeping NC II
- Bartending NC II
- Front Office Services NC II
The School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
2600 Legarda Street, Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos. 734-7371 local 232