In Partnership with the University of the Sunshine Coast of Sippy Downs, Queensland, Australia
AU partnered with the University of the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia in September 2012 for another articulation agreement for AU’s School of Business Administration. USC grants advance standing to AU students who finish the first two years of the University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program. Students taking any of the four major areas of study of BSBA will be granted the advance standing. The four major areas of study are Financial Management, Operational Management, Human Resource Development or Marketing Management. Upon successful completion of the first two years of any of the BSBA areas of study, students become eligible for transfer to USC for their final two years. Students who transfer to USC have the option of pursuing a degree in Bachelor of Business or in Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology.
Students who will pursue the Bachelor of Business degree of USC will have the option of taking any of the following major areas of study:
• Human Resource Management
• Information Systems
• International Business
• Marketing Research
• Leisure and Event Management
For a detailed description of the courses, please visit USC’s webpage for international students: http://www.usc.edu.au/study/international/
1. Students must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Original transcript of records indicating that the student completed two years of the Business Administration course of AU, with either Financial Management, Marketing Management, Operational Management or Human Resource Development as the major area of study.
3. Academic IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum score of 5.5 in each band
4. Australian student visa
Note: Students will be assisted in their enrollment and visa application by USC’s education agent. For a detailed account of the Australian student visa application process, please visit www.immi.gov.au/ www.immi.gov.au/