The Florentino Cayco Graduate School of Nursing aims to prepare individuals in the Nursing profession to become resourceful and competent in the delivery of health care skills to meet the requirements of a growing nation and the modern world according to the clinical field of specialization.
To be a center of learning towards advance nurse practice in the major areas of specialization in nursing equipped with expertise in caring for clients anywhere in the world.
To provide the students with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will meet part of requirement for the nurse specialty certification program in the Philippines. The learning experience contained in the program will enable them to be patient advocate thus effecting changes towards quality nursing care in any work setting.
The primary goal of the Master of Arts in Nursing Program is to prepare nurses for advance nursing practice, imbued with leadership role in any of the following fields of specialization.
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Medical and Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Maternal and Child Nursing
- Administration and Supervision in Nursing
- Occupational Health Nursing
- A balanced core curriculum with clinical specialization
- A practicum experience designed to help you put your knowledge to work with a mentor in the health care organization or school of your choice
- Up-to-date information and techniques taught by practicing professional who have advance degrees in the field they teach
- Twenty percent(20%) tuition fee discount for all employees of government/private hospitals and Arellano University alumni.
Graduate School of Nursing
2600 Legarda Street, Legarda, Manila
Tel. No. 734-7371 to 79 loc. 316 or 733-7192