NOTE: For College Students Only
Selected students of Arellano University are granted discounts for tuition and miscellaneous fees under the following special categories:
- Working Student Program. Recipients of this grant must qualify based on criteria and screening procedures established by the Office for Student Affairs (OSA). To continue under the program, the student must comply with the pertinent rules and provisions of the Working Student Program promulgated by the OSA. Each applicant must submit a certificate of qualification issued by the Dean of Student Affairs. The discount is 100% of tuition.
- National and School Athlete. Beneficiaries must qualify based on criteria and screening procedures established under the AU athletic development program. To maintain receiving this scholarship, the recipient must be a varsity player in good standing and has participated in national sports competition. Each applicant must submit a certification of qualification issued by the Athletic Director. Entitlement is 100% of tuition and miscellaneous fees.
- President of the Student Council. The discount is 50% of tuition, subject to a certification issued by the Dean for Student Affairs.
- Editor-in-Chief of Official Student Publication. The discount is 50% of the tuition, subject to a certification issued by the Dean for Student Affairs.
- ROTC Officers. The Corps Commander of the ROTC is entitled to a 50-percent of the tuition discount, while the First Class Cadet of the ROTC is granted 25 percent.
- Members of Special Cultural Groups, Ambassadors of Goodwill. Members of special cultural or talent groups actively involved in the performing arts and promotion of the school may be granted a 15% tuition discount, subject to the recommendation of the Dean of Student Affairs.
Arellano University grants tuition discounts to the following:
- Alumni of AU (College, High School, Elementary) and Children of AU Alumni - 20%
- Chief nurse, assistant chief nurse, nurse supervisor and assistant nurse supervisor in any hospital - 20%
- Police officers of Metro Manila - 20%
- Public and private school teachers enrolled in the masteral and doctorate programs - 20%
- School principals and assistant principals of public or private schools - 20%
- DECS/CHED supervisors - 20%
- Teacher, head nurse, staff nurse taking undergraduate courses - 10%
- The third or the succeeding brother or sister - 15%
- She second brother or sister - 10%
- Cash payment of tuition - 10%
- New students or enrollees for the first time are entitled to P500.00 off the total assessed fees for the first term or school year. This is granted to college, high school students and elementary pupils.
- Dependents of Arellano University employees and faculty members (college, high school, elementary) as well as faculty members and employees who are enrolled in the masteral or doctoral programs are also granted discounts subject to the scholarship guidelines of the University.